Tuesday, March 31, 2009

CHANGES:)

Ashley and I have some pretty big news to share. Well, maybe not too big... but exciting news! It involves change. Lots and lots of change!!!!!! Here's what we've decided to trade and transfer.


We're handing in our ---->
For these little lovelies --->




We're gladly trading in this


<-------








For THIS!!! ---->








We'll hopefully turn these faces ---->


Into happy &beautiful faces--->








We're giving up our DEAR friends...


<---------









For some more, uh Christ-like ones.


------>






We're willingly leaving behind these days


<----------

















For what we're hoping will be our ------->
AND FINALLY,
We are handing over our -------->

To become MONSTERS

Yes folks. We are transferring to Eastern Arizona College. And ya know what? We are uber excited!!! After a year of hating everything about NAU and Flagstaff, we are thrilled to move to Thatcher and be around normal, calm, happy people. Me and Ash are both hoping to get back into the choir and possibly the plays. We're excited to have a much larger institute. We're very much looking forward to attending a school with good teachers, who don't use cuss words and naughty things and ideas every class period. Mostly, we're ready for the SUN! We hate snow! Oh golly winters are going to be absolutely wonderful down there! So there's our news. Oh and by the way, that picture above of the christ-like people... yey that's actually EAC's student council presidency. Cool, eh? And one more thing. We are currently looking for housing down there. If any of you happen to know of hear of anything, we would more than appreciate you informing us! Thankyou all! Love from Tawni <3

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh you are going to LOVE IT!!!!! Maybe I'll see you when I visit Julianne.

Dayna said...

EA rocks my socks. It is super fun! Haha you are coming here and Tyrel and I are moving there! LOL what a trade! I'm not sure how I'm going to handle the snow. I hope I get used to it fast! Email me or something if you are still looking for a place to live. I know tons of girls and places. :)

Jessica said...

I am so excited about you guys going to EA! Everyone I have ever talked to that went there LOVED IT! YAY! Although I will miss you guys being able to meet us in Flag for lunch and shopping!

Allen and Terri said...

That was one of the best posts yet!! you two will have a great time, love you all.