Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What to do on a Thursday night in Flag


Last Thursday me and Ashley had a wonderful idea. We had a wonderful, exciting idea! Earlier that day we had gone to Sonic and gotten free Route 44 Vanilla Dr. Peppers! Thanks Shandi for showing me that lovely little trick! Anywhoo, we drank and drank all day. Then came our brilliant idea! I'll just let the pictures tell the story...




 Then we got a little silly with Ashley's   cool computer...








We call this one "The Asian and the Banana."

Well, that's about it for our night! Oh the joy of cheap thrills! We love it! We had a grand ol' time.  We're already planing our next occasion when we get to wear cups in our hair again. Maybe we will actually go out in public this time! 

3 comments:

Jessica said...

You guys are too funny! I absolutely love it!

Aunt Bec said...

Ashley & Tawni!!! Okay kind of crazy story how I found your blog, but I hope you don't mind! I was so exited, it really made my day, and a great way to start the week! How are you both? Had enough of the Flagstaff life? I know that you are leaving it a better place than when you found it. You girls are both so Great and I hope that life is going great. Love ya both!
P.S. Great Hair! I bet you have to beat the boys away with bats.

vab10+ said...

Thanks you two!! You made me laugh and I needed that!! It is great to see you love life!!!
Aunt Kari