Monday, November 23, 2009

Dear Santa:

Dear Santa:


I've been really good this year. Sure I might have thrown a heat baby at Natalie last night and possibly locked Ashley and Audra out of the apartment one night, but I'll do better. I promise. My mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas and I finally figured it out, hence the reason I am now writing you. Here's my Christmas wish list:





* Get my car worked on. Oil change, tires balanced, all that good stuff.


* Pay tuition. It would be great if you just left me a grand or so in my stocking...


* Upgrade my phone since my current phone only holds battery life for 2 hours max


* FOOD! I figure you can wrap up some food articles in pretty packages. I promise to look thrilled to bits when I open up pop-tarts and chocolate milk mix on Christmas morning!





Santa, I know you may be a little worried since I'm not asking for anything childish and fun. No worries, I'm trying to be a grown up now since I am no longer going to be a teen in a little under a month. But my 12 year old attitude still seeps in everyonce and a while. I give you exhibit A:

It's pretty, huh? I drew it during stake conference yesterday morning instead of listening to a talk. Sure the turkey was already on the paper, but I colored and shaded it beautifully and added lots of great stuff. I showed Ash, she laughed. I showed Nats, she shook her head. So I gave this beauty to Audra, she appreciates it.

Thankyou for listening to my rants Santa. See you soon!

Love TK

2 comments:

Ashley Lois said...

tk = twelve year old dork. smiley face.

Jordan said...

Tawni I hope Santa gives you everything you ask for... except the grand in your stocking. I have been asking for that for a while and I havent gotten it... so if you do- I WILL BE JEALOUS! and you will be obligated to share:) P.S. love the drawing.