Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Story Time : )

Story Time ladies and gentlemen!!!!
story #1
Today as I was leaving my apartment and walking towards my car I noticed three young guys sitting on their porch, smoking and drinking like every other under age guy in Flagstaff. I glanced at them, they glanced at me. Then their glances turned into stares. Then they spoke these lovely lines: "Dude I've never seen her before! Look at that dark hair. Oh and its wavy. Nice. That's sexy as hell!" My thoughts: "since when has hell been sexy?" Should I be offended by their comments? I just can not decide. Maybe it was just their choice of words. But what if they had said " that's sexy as heaven!" I don't think I would have appreciated that either. Sexy and heaven shouldn't be used in the same sentence. Beautiful and heaven, yes. But not sexy and heaven. It feels kind of sac-religious and down-right inappropriate! Oh and their comment holds another huge error: my hair is CURLY, NOT wavy. Believe me, I know the difference. Take note of the curls and ringlets my hair loves to form. They sure don't look like waves to me! Someone once described my hair as the spaghetti noodles hair. Woah buddy! Thankyou, I have always wanted to be known as the girl with edible hair! Yeah, I'm as sexy as spaghetti, and proud of it!


Ashley would like to add: " I eat sexy for breakfast!!!!" (If you've seen BOLT, you will understand her thinking)

story #2
As I was sitting in Anthropology yesterday, a strange thing happened. I noticed a girl in front of me and off to the left. She looked terrible. Scraggly hair, blood-shot eyes, crappy choice of clothing, and a beautiful mop of a hair-do on her head. I continued to examine her (anthropology is tedious and painfully boring) and what she did next still has me shaking my head! She reaches into her backpack and pulls out some small squares of white paper and a plastic bag full of eeky brown looking gunk. Yep, right then and there in class she starts rollin herself some dope. My jaw dropped, my eyes bulged from my head. Luckily the teacher was busy writing on the board or she would have seen my face and thought I was having a seizure or somthing. Oh mercy, why do people throw their lifes away on drugs? Better yet, how can a student sit in a university classroom and roll herself dope!!!!!! Ugh I just don't understand the world. Plus side of this story: two weeks and I'm done at NAU!!!!!!!


story #3
Okay, this is not really a story. It's more of an imformative announcement. Our beloved turtle, Tia is sick. We're talking deathly sick people! At first we just thought she was anorexic because she never eats her food. But these past few days, she's taken a turn for the worse. All day long she simply lays on her rocks and soaks in the light from her lamp. That's eat. She doesn't swim. She hardly even moves. Her shell is all dried out and looks disgusting. We have to shake the whole tank for her to even move a tiny bit. So if any of you know how to care for a very ill, little girl turtle, please let us know!

That's all the stories from now! Forgive us for not posting these next few weeks. We'll be studying and writing and stressing over our school work, taking finals, cleaning our apartment, vacating Flagstaff, and maybe a little partying... maybe. Love from Tawni *

4 comments:

Alicia said...

You should have turned around, strutted back to those boys, leaned forward, took a cigarette out of one of their mouths, used your best sexy voice and said, "Smoking is bad for you... babe" and then stepped on the ciggy, Olivia Newton-John Style. And then walked off, flashing your CTR ring and curly hair.

Oh my, you will love EA.

Those are great stories. We'll keep Tia in our thoughts.

Shandi said...

you didnt tell me about the 2nd story. thats just crazy!! well see you this weekend!

Jessica said...

I LOVE Alicia'd idea! Why can't I ever think of stuff like that!

I am very sorry to hear of Tia too. I'm not sure if I should let Mason know or not...it might be too much for him.

Kourtney Dawn said...

Brigette will be very sad if something happens to Tia!! And those other stories are kinda funny!!! Crazy!!!