Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wonderful, Wonderful Day

Don't you love when your world all of sudden starts to make sense again? Don't you love when you finally feel peace after months and months of turmoil and tears? Don't you love the atonement? Don't you love when you get to see friends and family who you haven't seen in ages? Don't you love when your mom takes you to Taco Bell for lunch? Don't you love watching your favorite t.v. shows? Don't you love putting peanut butter on oreos? Don't you love being tan? Don't you love making honey roasted peanuts a meal? Don't you love being plain old HAPPY?

Well, I sure love all those things and I couldn't be more grateful that I experienced them today! I owe everything to prayer. And boy my prayers have been answered today!

2 comments:

Kourtney Dawn said...

ahh thats awesome!!!

Shandi said...

that is awesome! Is this Tawni or Ashree?