Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Smiley face :)

I'm just barely blogging about Thanksgiving. Because I'm a college student and it's almost the end of the semester. Enough said. Over Thanksgiving break my padre took his girls out shooting! I was excited!

Here's Toe working hard. Check out her pants! I found those for her and guess what? They're too long! That has never happened before. They are 37 in. in the legs, wow! I love my extremly tall, skinny, and beautiful lil' sister. And here's Mami, our foreign exchange student from japan. It was her first time shooting. On our way out, she turned to me and said "I am excited, I just don't want to kill animals." I reassured her that our targets were pop cans and old targets. She seemed to enjoy herself after that!
















And here's me showing off my mad shooting skills. Don't I look so excited?! Truthfully, I was excited to go out with my dad and work on shooting. I need to improve my skills so JD will be impressed :) I know i'll NEVER match his skills, but it's still good motivation.

















I also had lots of quality time with the family! Especially my sisters. We figured out that we have not taken sister pictures since Toe was around the age of 3. So for your viewing pleasure, sister pictures!


Here's the one where we show you our pretty
triple chins.











Here's the one where Shady and Toe thought it would be cool to eat my face. I loved it, as you can tell.











Here we are trying to be normal











Here's the one where we show our appreciation for years and years of braces by showing all of our teeth. Aren't we pretty Mom?












Finally, here's the one where Dad got fed up with us being crazy and suggested that he take the picture while us girls smiled and stood still.






It was a great thanksgiving break!



2 comments:

Jordan said...

Cute sister pictures!

Shandi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I like how you added "Showing off our Triple Chins!" i will be laughing about that all day!!! Oh...and we can plan a shooting date with you and JD. Scott likes to shoot guns too!