Monday, December 14, 2009

Birthday Party (Thatcher)

Saturday night we had a combined birthday party! We had cake, ice cream, cool red and green streamers (celebrating Christmas & Mexico), some Mexicans singing, and tons of friends stopped by.

Here's the birthday girls! Natalie, Cortney, and I. It wasn't technically anyones birthday, but we'll all be gone on our birthdays so we celebrated early.


Worst part of the night, Degen's gift aka swats! OWEEE!!! Look at that paddle! Yikes! He gave me two options: stand and take the swats, or get tackled and held to the ground by lots of guys and get even harder swats. I choose the first option.

Yes it hurt. Yes I screamed. Yes I got to sign that darn paddle afterwards. And yes Natalie and Cortney got the same gift, I just didn't get any pictures of them.
Oh did I mention how much I love Ashley! She's so kind and loving and would never, ever hit me! Wait...... I take that back.


Here's me, Ash, and Degen.

Here's all the mexican colony boys singing us awesome songs in spanish. We enjoyed it!

Axel, Dallin, Weston, and Kaleb. C-Face, TK, and Rachel enjoying the show.

And finally, here's our roomie shirts!
I <3

and Mexico. Audra, Ash, Nat, and TK


Weston came over earlier that day and we showed him our shirts. He asked us if we would make him one if he supplied the shirt. Of course we said yes! We even made one for Dallin as well, although he was way too hesitant to put his on. But we did get him into it finally and got a few pictures!
The girls w/ Weston The girls w/ Weston and Dallin!
Yes the guys' shirts say I <3 502 girls, as in our apartment number. We didn't realize that most people will read the shirts as i love five hundred and two girls and make the boys look like man-sluts. Whoops. WE had a great birthday party and a great saturday night!

6 comments:

Jordan said...

how fun! Happy Birthday Tawni... you always had the rockin sleep-overs! You're almost 20! WHOO HOO!

Shandi said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!!!! Shirts are cute too! See you in a few days!

Hannah said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! The shirts are awesome.
Happy 20th birthday on Friday Tawni!

Jessica said...

How fun! Happy Birthday!

Holly Ann said...

BAHAHA Man sluts! It's so weird seeing guys there from when I was there with you girls! Crazy small world!!! I just love you and I'm glad you had an awesome party! See ya in a few days! :) Love you!!

Dr. Mulder said...

you girls are freaking adorable and you make me miss my awesome EA days (10 years ago...uck, I'm old!) I love it! I could read your blog all night, but since it's 11pm and I'll be up with my naughty kids in 6 hours, I'll save some reading for next week. Um, and Ashley, you're freaking beautiful! Get engaged and let me take some engagement pictures! SEriously you look like a movie star in your header picture! Super cute picture BTW!...oh, and it looks like I'm logged in as Jase, it's really Kristal (mulder)