Thursday, November 20, 2008

I was tagged (Tawni)

Ashley tagged me
The rules: Answer the question using only one word.

Then tag 4 others.
1.Where is your cell phone? feet
2. Your significant other? Peter (ashley)
3. Your hair? psychotic
4. Your mother? Karen
5. Your father? Don
6. Your favorite thing? cookies
7. Your dream last night? twilight!
8. Your favorite drink? chocolate milk
9. Your dream/goal? travel
10. The room your in? living room
11. Your hobby? piano
12. Your fear? snakes
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? married
14. What your not? energized
15. Muffins? banana nut
16. One of your wish list items? grand-piano
17. Where you grew up? Joseph City
18. The last thing you did? eat
19. What are you wearing? hoodie
20. Favorite gadget? laptop/phone
21. Your pets? kitty!
22. Your computer? lovely
23. Your mood? meloncholy
24. Missing someone? definately
25. Your Car? faithful!
26. Something you're not wearing? sweats (im wearing shorts, nothing weird)
27. Favorite Store? kohls
. Favorite Word? preposterous
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When is the last time you laughed? afternoon
31. Last time you cried? ten minutes

I tag...Shandi, Cars, Merlissa

2 comments:

Dayna said...

Hey Girls! I am happy to see you have joined the blogging world! :) I hope all is well in hippie Flagstaff! Oh and you should send me the email address that you log on with so that I can add you to my blog because its private :) Love Dayna!!

Tawni said...

tawni tawni tawni. first you have the same favorite word as me and then you tag the same people as me? ugh... that's all i have to say.