Thursday, November 20, 2008

(A) kourtney tagged me

The rules: Answer the question using only one word. Then tag 4 others.
1.Where is your cell phone? ear
2. Your significant other? Tawni ;)
3. Your hair? strait
4. Your mother? Terri
5. Your father? Allen
6. Your favorite thing? shoes
7. Your dream last night? random
8. Your favorite drink? chocolate milk
9. Your dream/goal? graduate!
10. The room your in? living room
11. Your hobby? reading
12. Your fear? snakes
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? home
14. What your not? warm
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? edward :)
17. Where you grew up? Joseph City
18. The last thing you did? hair
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Favorite gadget? laptop
21. Your pets? home
22. Your computer? shiny
23. Your mood? hungry
24. Missing someone? family
25. Your Car? neon
26. Something you're not wearing? socks
27. Favorite Store? pac sun
28. Favorite Word? preposterous
29. Your favorite color? pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? recently
31. Last time you cried? days
I tag...tawni, cars, merlissa, elyse

3 comments:

Kourtney Dawn said...

Ashree, if you put socks on you wouldn't be cold!!hehe, do I sound like mom?? also, if you would come visit me, than you wouldn't miss me!!! i love you!!!

Allen and Terri said...

I miss my lil' Ash. you can turn the heat up or "jump in bed and cover up your head"Love you more!
Mom:)

Jessica said...

I totally should have put Edward for my wish list item too! But I'm married- would that be frowned upon?!