Monday, November 17, 2008

We got 'em!



For all of those who don't know.... we are twilight nerds. That's right, we are pro-vampires and fairy tales. So obviously we are planning on watching the movie that comes out on Friday. Me and Toe (Tori- my little sister) have been planning this day for about a year now. Our plans have changed as the year went by but the end result is the same. We sisters will watch Twilight together! Toe has been bugging me about going and getting tickets early so we can for sure see the movie. She text me this morning all in a frenzy and said "I've heard that all the tickets for Twilight are sold out in Flag!!!!" I reasured her that that was false and I would go right after school to get our tickets. I went to harkins and asked if there were any tickets left for this weekend. The worker dude looked at me like I was an idiot and rudely said "The midnight showing? His unspoken thoughts: Dumb girl, doesn't she know these tickets are so hot right now and sold out three weeks ago! Who is she to come 4 days beforehand and expect to recieve such a gift! Anywho... so i correct him and say, "No silly, I was wanting the Friday night 10:20 showing. He gains composure, messes with his little computer thing, and says, " oh yes, there are plenty of seats open for that showing." Conclusion: I got the tickets. So here's the plans for this weekend:


1 Toe will come up with mom and grandma Friday morning for christmas shopping


2 I unforunately have school untill 12:30, but will join the ladies for lunch


3 Another unfortunate event: I have work at 3:45 until 9:30. Toe will be stuck home with Melissa and Ashley..... that should keep her entertained.


4 Ashley and Toe will go stand in line for the movies at 6 p.m. JK! that would be a little over the top. We have decided that they will go around 9:15 or 9:30.


5 Me and Cars will follow shortly after with hot cocoa to reward the girls for standing in the cold and saving us spots.


6 Ashley, Cars, Toe and I enjoy our showing of Twilight at 10:20.


THe rest of the weekend is filled with lots of Nani and Toe time!!! i'm so very excited! I love my little sister so very much! I've missed her so much since I moved to Flag. Yeah, I know that we're only an hour away but still, that makes a huge difference when you've been within ten feet of each other for the past 16 years of your life! Anyways, Im very very excited!!!!!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Sounds like LOTS of fun! I'm jealous! I don't know when I'm gonna get the chance to see it!

Shandi said...

Tawni
I am glad you and toe get to go and have fun! I think you should explain your crazy names though! :)
Oh and one more thing for you.. That red color that you chose is kind of hard to read, maybe just make it a little darker. Love you!!!! Have fun. Oh and that picture is really cute!

Jessica said...

I am so jealous you get to go! I am also a little upset w/ Ash for not getting me tickets! But I still love her!