Monday, September 28, 2009

Good News

My camera is currently making its way down to Thatcher! That means I can finally post some pictures from Lake Powell and start taking new pictures of my adventures at EA! Woo Hoo!!!!I'm going to Utah this week with DJ. He is going for his mission reunion and I am tagging along to go visit Holly Ann! This trip couldn't have been planned at a more perfect time. I definately need to get away for a few days to clear my mind of some things and I need my Hollis! So I'll be taking lots of pictures up in Jutah since I've actually never been passed St. George and I plan on visiting a lot different places. Things in Thatcher are going pretty well. I have to say, that I absolutely LOVE my roomates! They are so kind to me, and so dang fun! LOVE you Nats, Ra Ra, and AshRee!!

Here's our newest favorite video from youtube. You'll love it, I promise! Everyone we've showed it to so far has loved it. Therefore, if you watch it, you too shall love it! So watch it. Just do it. It's definately worth your time.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj-x9ygQEGA

No comments: