Wednesday, September 2, 2009

most inspiring blog

last night i decided to check out the NieNie Dialogues. I had heard a little bit about it and seen the buttons on the sidebars of other blogs, but I didn't really know what it was all about. i didn't want to read all of it, so i started in the middle of august of last year. This is around the time that Stephanie (aka nie) and her husband, Christian (aka Mr. Nielson) were in an airplane crash. i started reading from that point and went on. i just got done reading today's post. this woman is AMAZING. she has unshakable faith in the gospel and a wonderful family. she won a blog award for most inspiring blog, and it's not hard to see why. even with all of the hard times that she and her family have been through, she's still optimistic and so thankful for the life that she has.
it makes me feel really silly about how sorry i get to feeling for myself sometimes. i read a whole years' worth of blogs, many of which were re-posts of readers' favorites while nie was in a coma following the crash. she is amazing. just go see for yourself.
I've found a new blog to follow.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I LOVE nie nie too! I read her blog all the time, she is amazing! I can't imagine having to go through something like that, she seems like such an awesome person.

P.S. I miss you tons!!!