Wednesday, September 16, 2009

i believe it's time...

you meet our roomies! i know, i'm horrible for not introducing them before. what kind of a friend am i? my sincere apologies. now: on with the show!



Here we have Audra and Cortney. Sadly, i don't have any pictures of me with either of them. sigh. but they are great! Ok, so Cortney isn't technically a roommate. she lives an apartment up and over, but she's always hangin out with us and all that jazz. which is great. we love cortney. and audra... what can i say? this girl is amazing. she's gotta be the nicest person i've ever met. she also looks like emmy rossum from phantom of the opera. love her!
Here is me and natalie. we were being excited to be roommates. natalie is quickly becoming one of my favorite people. she's super fun and crazy. kinda like me, only not quite as cool. just a joke. love ya nats!

you guys already know tawni, and there are a lot of pictures of us already on the blog, so i figured you could just take a gander at those instead of me putting some more on here. sorry, i'm feeling lazy.

I'm so happy to be here in thatcher, especially with these girls, they are so amazing! on a side note, natalie, audra and i just got put in the relief society presidency for our ward. Nancy stepp from show low is the president, audra is the first counselor, natalie is second counselor, and i am the secretary. nancy didn't even realize we were roommates until after she had decided that we were the girls for the job. pretty crazy, eh? but anyway, we are loving our new callings! we just got through our first enrichment night, and all went pretty smoothly. sure, we had about 50 gallons of ice cream left over, but that was easily distributed among some of the girls, and all was A-OK! We're gonna be delivering some cookies to all of the girls in our ward today to try and get to know them a little better. and bribe them to like us. ok, the bribery part was just a joke, but maybe that wouldn't be such a bad approach...?

anywho, all is goin pretty well here in thatcher! we're living it up and loving every minute! heck, classes are even going pretty well, even if we're not enjoying every minute of that.... what can i say? it's school. but we will persevere! ok, now i'm just rambling. so i'm stopping. thank you for your time.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm not going to lie. When you said, "Love you nats!" I read it: Love your nuts. I had to reread it and then it all made sense. Whew!

I'm so glad you guys love your roommates! EAC is so much stinking fun.

Jordan said...

you girls are so fun! Ash your bangs are the most amazing thing! You pull them off soooo well! you always look like a rockstar! Im so jealous! love you girls! Good to hear you love ea!

Kourtney Dawn said...

You are so flippin cute!!! AHHHHH I miss you soo much!!! When are you going to come see me again??? Love ya love ya too much!!!

Natalie said...

Ash!!! You are becoming my favorite too!!! I love you!!

Jessica said...

Dangit Ash! You just made me miss you tons more! I am SOOO happy though that you are having a blast in Thatcher! I told you you would!!! And that is so awesome that you are in the RS presidency! I am so proud! Tear! haha Oh and you and Natalie look a lot a like in that pic! You totally look like you could be related or something! Anywayz! Take care...we all miss you tons!