Thursday, February 18, 2010

happy birthday to me!

I know, i know, my birthday isn't for like 2 weeks, but i am already celebrating! i got a visit from the ups man the other day and this is what he brought me!!
it's a sentsy!!! isn't it awesome? i probably should have waited to take a picture of it till the wax was melted so it didn't look so funny, but i was just super stoked! and look! it even makes hearts on the wall! not to mention it smells AMAZING. the bad thing about it is that it makes me want cookies all the time.... shoot. but anyway, i was so excited! kourtney and jessica sent it to me for my birthday. thanks guys! and also, thank you to jordan for supplying the sentsy. gosh, i love birthdays!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Im so glad you love your scentsy! also... thank you for reminding me- I've been meaning to thank your sisters for their order! Send me your address so I can send you guys a catalog! (im so jealous you got the heart warmer) ITS SO CUTE! You have such nice sisters! Jessica & Kourtney- YOU ROCK! Thanks girls!

Jessica said...

I am so happy you like your present! I think I might just have to get me one, they are too dang cute!

P.S. Heck yes me and Kourtney rock!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay Ash! I love this candle maybe I will have to con my husband into getting me one :) I love that you and my daddy share the same birthday I hope yours is super fabuloso this year just like you! Love ya :)