Friday, February 12, 2010

a happy surprise

I have an amazing boyfriend. i know, i haven't updated a lot of you guys, but i'm the kind of girl who doesn't tell if she's not asked. it really bugs my roommates because they have to pump me for any kind of details about anything. anyway, i got home from anatomy today and i saw this.
don't worry, that went from the front door all the way to my bed (which natalie and audra made for me because i didn't have time to make it this morning. thanks guys, you rock!) here's the rest of it
roses and chocolate. isn't he awesome? there was also a card. i might have cried. ok, i did cry.

don't judge me. i have good reason. Sam is moving tomorrow. He got a job at a mine outside of tucson so he'll be living in tucson from now on. it's safe to say that i am super sad. i know what you're thinking. you're thinking, "gosh ashley, stop being so freakin selfish!" or "the guy has a life of his own!" or "everyone needs money!" or "tucson isn't that far from thatcher!" i know all of these things, and i try to make myself feel better by telling myself these things. sometimes it just doesn't work though. and when i say sometimes, i mean most of the time.

now, if you'll excuse me, i have to go find something to put the rose petals in and redo my makeup.

5 comments:

Petersens said...

I'm sorry he's moving! Any distance from someone you care about is too far! He is very sweet to do that for you! I love rose petal trails!

Hannah said...

Such a cute surprise! And consider this me being nosy and asking you to tell us all about this boy and any others in the future, k? :) But I am sorry he's moving...distance makes the heart grow fonder yeah? Still hard though.

Jessica said...

Sam is so SWEET! I am so happy for you! What a great guy...sounds like a keeper;)

Jordan said...

AWWW. that is so sweet! sorry he is moving:( Please tell us about Sam in the future. He sounds great!

Holly Ann said...

ASHLEY!!!! How cute!!! And I would just like to pry and say...what the heck?! Why wasn't I told about this guy. lol Well I am super happy for you and don't worry it'll work out! I'm sure lots of visits will take place. :)