Friday, June 12, 2009

Georgian Journey

Good: There is green EVERYWHERE!!!!
Bad: I feel claustrophobic (sp?) because I can't see in front of me for miles and miles....

Good: My back is doing quite well, very little pain
Bad: My allergies just kicked back in.

Good: This is my third visit to Georgia. Last time I was here I was 8.
Bad: This will possibly, most likely be my last visit.

Good: There is grass everywhere!
Bad: There are sand fleas Everywhere!!

Good: My grandparents live in a house built over 100 years ago!
Bad: The water tank is tiny which equals very, very short showers...

Good: The weather is beautiful which allows me to wear shorts everyday.
Bad: Mosquitoes and knats have a feast with me everyday.

Good: My hair IS NOT, I repeat IS NOT frizzy and huge out here! It's minding its manners and curls up quite pretty most days.
Bad: I need to shave my legs, but my shower time doesn't allow such actions...

Good: Mostly everyone here has that awesome twangy southern accent!!
Bad: I randomly start talking with that accent which is a bad idea since I'm absolutely retched at it.

Good: I'm spending lots of quality time with my madre and toe and the grandparents and tons of relatives out here in the south!
Bad: I miss my dad, and Shandi & her fam, and my kitty, and Ashree, and dirt, and dry air, and walking barefoot in the dirt/grass.

Well folks, my Georgian journey is half-way through. We start our trek back home hopefully on Tuesday! See ya'll in a week!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

FUN! I never get to go anywhere!

Also...I'm very sorry about your hairy legs, that sucks!

Kourtney Dawn said...

I can't believe you don't miss me!!! UGH!!! And I'm supposed to be your M.O.H.!!!

Shandi said...

THat's funny!!! I am glad that your hair is being good! Oh and the hairy legs.....gross and your wearing shorts?? eewww... You and toe fill up the tub and have a shaving party... cuz i know hers are hairy too!

Allen and Terri said...

We all miss you Tawni:(