Thursday, June 4, 2009

why we laugh at disney channel stars

the title of this post may bring some ideas to your mind, such as their lack of acting skills, performance skills, musical skills, or just skills in general.  i know that there are some exceptions (i'm trying real hard to think of some... i might have to get back  to you on that one), but these reasons are nothing to laugh at compared to what i have witnessed.  

last night Tawni was texting me and told me where to find something very funny.  joe jonas dancing to single ladies. in a leotard. and high heels.  sigh. it was the absolute funniest thing i have ever seen.  my dad had to remind me to breathe.  oh goodness. if you share my lack of respect for disney channel tween stars, just hop on over to youtube and type "joe jonas single ladies" in the search bar.  it's the first result, and, trust me, it is well worth your time. i watched it twice.  

oh and while you're youtubing, search for the guy who danced to single ladies on the bonnie hunt show.  his first name is shane.  pretty impressive.  not as funny as joe, but more talented in the area of single ladies dance moves.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I actually watched Shane dance a few months ago. Then I remembered that Danny had a gay friend named Shane and I wondered if they were one in the same. I forgot to show the clip to Danny, but now I will.

I'll have to check out the Joe Jonas video. I'm excited!