Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Birthday party (Joe Town)

Toe and DJ are pretty dang awesome and planned a surprise birthday party for me. Dj, TOe, Holly, JD, and I went to Mr. G's for dinner while all my friends gathered at my house. They surprised me and then my mother announced that we were all going bowling! It was awesome. I seriously have some of the best friends. I consider myself spoiled and very lucky. Here's a bunch of photos from that night. Oh you noticed my necklace and earrings? They're gorgeous right? It was a birthday gift from JD. I'm in love with it!

PS: the blogging gods are cursing me right now. I can't see any pictures after I download them. SOrry there's no caption for each picture... If anyone knows how to fix this problem please let me know!
















1 comment:

Hannah said...

I LOVE the necklace and earrings. JD has very good taste. A very, very be-lated (like a month and some odd days) happy birthday to you. It looks like you had an awesome time.