Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Birthday!

I'm way behind on happy birthday wishes to some of my most favorite people!

Today Jaden turns 4!Sweetest, craziest, most kind little boy!



Miss Kambria is one today!!! I love my best friend, because we surely are best friends. Honestly. Don't you just love her face!?



Bryan Conner is five! What? Where does the time go? This picture was taken December 19. One day after I turned 20 and one day before Bryan turned 5. Happy birthday you crazy alligator!


BROTHER!!!!! Djee turned 23 last saturday. I love him dearly! When we were in high school we tried to tell people we met that we were twins. It worked most of the time. Happy birthday bruder! ....one duck, two duck... it's been ages!


This kid turned 2 back in November. Troy boy, the chubby cuteness, bull-in-a-china-shop, the destroyer, the boulder. Whatever you prefer to call him, he's still cute and lovable!

No comments: