Tuesday, January 19, 2010

pants on the ground

the following is an actual conversation that just happened:

ashley: i just removed my sweater in a provocative way.
natalie: i'm glad i missed that.
ashley: you threw your pants at me!

background story:

we have been singing the pants on the ground song pretty much all night, even though the only part we know is "pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground." i went in to the bathroom after a round of pants on the ground, and when i came out, i got a pair of pants thrown at me. not just any pants, the pants that had been on natalie's body only seconds before.

was it awkward? a little
was it the funniest thing that has happened to me in a long time? most definitely.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Man college days are the BEST!

Natalie said...

I had no idea my name was going to be posted when you said you were blogging.... traitor!
Disclaimer: I don't normally remove my pants in front of people... only to throw in Ashley's face for humors sake, or when a certain boy comes over and I must change quickly so he doesn't think I am lazy!